• हरा फफूंद
|green: हरारंग हरा होना|
|mold: कब्र नर्म या ढीली|
green mold meaning in Hindigreen mold sentence in Hindi
- They eat seldom, often nibbling their way around the green mold of stale bread.
- Randolph is in that Darrell Green mold.
- Capable of asexual reproduction these organisms include black bread mold, mildews, blue-green molds, ringworm, smuts, puffballs, truffles and mushrooms.
- He looked under the microscope at the bacteria surrounding the blue-green mold and noticed that many were dead or dying.
- And every day, it seems as if there's another patch of green mold growing somewhere that I haven't noticed before.
- Oh, during my life I have cultivated some interesting green molds in forgotten containers at the back of the refrigerator.
- Some of the cheeses are covered with blue-green mold, others have shiny yellow rinds and a few are wrapped in chestnut leaves.
- Barefoot toddlers forage in narrow alleys and play amid heaps of fetid trash coated in green mold and buzzed by clouds of mosquitoes.
- Q : On the shady side of my house the slate roof and some parts of the vinyl siding have developed a green mold.
- "And I opened a container yesterday that was so thick with green mold that I didn't recognize it " as it slid down the drain.