grappling meaning in Hindi
• मल्ल युद्ध
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Grappling with primal sources, not psychobabble, proves curiously refreshing.
- Since his election, Giuliani has grappled with the same difficulties.
- Goofy, the bucktoothed underdog, grapples with a generation gap.
- But the term sensibility evades rather than grapples with these problems.
- Massachusetts isn't the only state grappling with these issues.
- Or, perhaps, Americans are grappling with deeply troubling issues.
- Often, du Pont grappled with his Foxcatcher wrestlers in practice.
- SEX A revealing negligee and some comic grappling and suggestive licking.
- General Motors is grappling with the same problems that Ford is.
- Trotman said, with Ford and other automakers grappling with overcapacity.
- the sport of hand-to-hand struggle between unarmed contestants who try to throw each other down
- the act of engaging in close hand-to-hand combat; "they had a fierce wrestle"; "we watched his grappling and wrestling with the bully"
synonyms：wrestle, wrestling, grapple, hand-to-hand struggle