grade crossing meaning in Hindigrade crossing sentence in Hindi
• सम पार
• लेवेल क्रोसींग
|grade: पदवी वर्ग श्रेणी|
|crossing: पारगमन रेखन|
- At the grade crossing, Train 659 was approaching on the western track.
- The Graham Line has no grade crossings, a rarity on the Erie.
- In addition, grade crossings received additional protective hardware, including flashers and gates.
- Many grade crossings were eliminated and heavily travelled lines were refurbished.
- The Dallas rail system incorporates at-grade crossings, tunnels and elevated sections.
- Grade crossing safety is an issue as well for the nation's freight railroads.
- The next station on the line is Parsippany located at a grade crossing.
- The eastbound connection passed under the City Subway to avoid a grade crossing.
- More broadly, there is an urgent need to survey the nation's grade crossings.
- In 1911, the railroad raised its tracks to eliminate grade crossings.
- intersection of a railway and a road on the same level; barriers close road when trains pass