grace note meaning in Hindigrace note sentence in Hindi
• कण स्वर
• गमक विशेष
|grace: सभ्यता अनुग्रह|
|note: शब्द छोटी चिठ्ठी|
- A frequent misconception is that grace notes and ghost notes are synonymous.
- Who could imagine how desperately the city would need its grace notes?
- Knowing without being smarmy, Fleming and Mahin added arpeggios of grace notes.
- For Rouse, the beauty of the music is in the grace notes.
- The heart-rending grace notes in " To Kill a Mockingbird ."
- He also strikes eerie grace notes in the assemblages of angels.
- I also believe that User : Grace Note may support this.
- Each character, however, can sing at least one unanticipated grace note.
- The century is ending without a grace note, but with plenty of choice.
- The exercise does not exclude a few grace notes of pathos.
- an embellishing note usually written in smaller size