• सरकारी ऋण
|government: अधिकार अन्वय|
|loan: ऋण कर्ज उधार रृण|
government loan meaning in Hindigovernment loan sentence in Hindi
- The company has received preferential government loans to subsidize financially unsound projects.
- The totals don't include supplemental spending by Congress and government loan assistance.
- UAL hasn't decided whether to file for a government loan, Brace said.
- Buhler purchased the Versatile tractor plant with a $ 32-million government loan.
- Non-humanitarian foreign aid and U . S . government loans would end.
- It alone approved and exercised oversight of government loans and debts.
- He said he started the farm with no equity and a government loan.
- The airlines also have recourse to $ 10 billion in government loan guarantees.
- "We actually need the marriage paper to get government loans, " she said.
- Government loans kept it afloat until 1983, when the company went into receivership.