governing word meaning in Hindigoverning word sentence in Hindi
- Specialized figures have been defined to distinguish zeugmas with particular characteristics such as the following figures, which relate to the specific type and location of the governing word:
- This language has its own vocabulary, grammar and syntax, or rules governing word order, which becomes essential for comprehension when blazoning a complex coat of arms.
- In classical Arabic, it was not usually pronounced at the end of a sentence, but was generally pronounced elsewhere in a sentence according to the rules governing word-joining ( sandhi ).
- Newtoids were counseled to associate their candidacies with " optimistic positive governing words " such as share, opportunity, legacy, truth, moral, dream, freedom, peace, pioneer, confidence, and so on.
- His brief, restless visit to the nearby family museum adumbrates the frailty of privilege and its mementos . ( Museums are levelers : whether an old court dress or an old shepherd's tunic, the governing word is " old . " ) It evokes Audley's own aging weariness with who he is.
- "Quotations, " subtitled " The Little Red, White and Blue Book of the Republican Revolution, " is more comprehensive than the others, with 185 pages that include a list of 80 " optimistic positive governing words, " a short biography of Gingrich and quotations like " C-Span is more real than being there ."
- In 1990, after consulting focus groups GOPAC distributed a memo with a cover letter signed by Gingrich titled " Language, a Key Mechanism of Control ", that encouraged Republicans to " speak like Newt . " It contained lists of " contrasting words " words with negative connotations such as " radical ", " sick, " and " traitors " and " optimistic positive governing words " such as " opportunity ", " courage ", and " principled ", that Gingrich recommended for use in describing Democrats and Republicans, respectively.
- Thence the only governing word could be the group'TOITESIAI': this would then be an exception to the rule of the genitive of the themes in'- a', which does not end in'- as'as expected, an archaism perhaps in Dumezil's view .'TOITEISIAI'would then denote the means by which the'nois ( i )', we, would have the authority of establishing peace between the'vois'you ( the couple ) of the main relationship justifying the delivery of the vase.
- That this must be so is patent from the circumstance that the legislative powers given to the Commonwealth Parliament are all prefaced with one general express limitation, namely, " subject to this Constitution, " and consequently those words, which have to be applied " seriatim " to each " placitum ", require the Court to consider with respect to each separate " placitum ", over and beyond the general fundamental considerations applying to all the " placita ", whether there is anything in the Constitution which falls within the express limitation referred to in the governing words of sec . 51.