• शासक वर्ग
|governing: संचालन शासन का|
|class: वर्गीकरण दर्जे का|
governing class meaning in Hindigoverning class sentence in Hindi
- The lines between the managing class and the governing class have blurred.
- They are kept in line by the governing class through fear and ignorance.
- The resulting governing class was one of the youngest in Europe.
- It sets out the way of life for member of the English governing class.
- The best campaign against corruption continues to be the example of the governing class,
- The RUF's pretext for revolution, that the governing class were crooks, was quite true.
- A member of the governing class, " he said.
- He wrote that a " governing class " must rise to face the new challenges.
- There is a governing class here who are the only ones who benefit from the government.
- Public respect for the governing classes seems so low that we have become numb to scandal.