• प्रबंध मंडल
• शासी मंडल
• संचालक मंडल
• संचालन मंडल
|governing: संचालन शासन का|
|board: मंडल बराबर आना|
governing board meaning in Hindigoverning board sentence in Hindi
- The initial governing board was elected and sworn into office in 1962.
- Confesor is chairwoman of the governing board of the International Labor Organization.
- The Governing Board meets regularly to set strategic direction and review progress.
- The governing board of international diving does not recognize such aided dives.
- Stevenson then served on the governing board from its start until 1905.
- Policy makers from the European Central Bank's governing board were meeting later.
- The report also noted the fiduciary irresponsibility of the AIPCS governing board.
- On Jan . 16, the governing board voted to close the school.
- He also introduces Dutch as the language of the party governing board.
- Across the channel, the governing board of the Florida Bar is meeting.
- a board that manages the affairs of an institution