go bang meaning in Hindigo bang sentence in Hindi
• धमाके के साथ फटना
• धमाके के साथ बन्द होना
|go: बारी उत्साह गमन|
|bang: पुरी तरह से जोश|
- As for playthings that go bang, Quake offers an arsenal of goodies.
- I'm not going to go bang my head against the wall ."
- You get a car fire and things go bang, " the spokesman said.
- If you want results, go bang somebody into the boards.
- You want the gun to go bang between the ears of this fucking nag?
- Since then, we've been introduced to a dizzying array of things that go bang.
- And the guns and magazines filled with bullets, I could just go bang, bang, bang.
- You get a car fire and things go bang.
- "With weapons that go bang, you know when you're at war and who your enemy is,"
- This online archive was developed by Abigail Ward with web designer Ashley Kennerley ( Go Bang!