• जमा देना
• हिमाच्छादित करना
glaciates meaning in Hindiglaciates sentence in Hindi
- The glaciated upper valley of the Pushawati is U-shaped.
- The peninsula is very mountainous, culminating in several glaciated summits.
- Calabozos lies in an extremely remote area of poorly glaciated mountains.
- Llullaillaco may not have been glaciated at all during the Pleistocene.
- Glaciated terrain is not the only site of hanging streams and valleys.
- It is surrounded by the Chugach Mountains, which are heavily glaciated.
- The lower slopes of the mountain have never been glaciated.
- Between 80 and 90 percent of the land area is permanently glaciated.
- Via the Muskingum and glaciated and unglaciated portions of the Allegheny Plateau.
- The river gorge drops as low as below the surrounding glaciated peaks.