• हिमनदपूर्व अपोढ
• हिमनदीय अपोढ
• हिमनदीय प्रवाह
• हिमानी अपोढ
|glacial: सरिताहिमी हिमानीय
|drift: बहाव संवहन
glacial drift meaning in Hindiglacial drift sentence in Hindi
- The glacial drift is at an elevation of neaerly above sea level.
- The creek's channel is sinuous and flows through sandstone and glacial drift.
- They consist of glacial drift, with till being the most common constituent.
- The middle two-thirds of the Kobuk River, from just above glacial drift.
- The valley floor is made from glacial drift tails and moraine.
- There are glacial drift deposits at the headwaters of the creek.
- This is overlain with quaternary glacial drift comprising sand, gravel and boulder clay.
- In its upper reaches, the stream flows over glacial drift in a buried valley.
- In some reaches, the creek flows through bottom lands and swamps in glacial drift.
- These deposits consist chiefly of materials eroded from glacial drifts.