give chase meaning in Hindigive chase sentence in Hindi
• अनुसरण करना
• पीछा करना
|give: सप्लाई करना झोंक|
|chase: आखेट पीछा पीछा|
- As Officer Bowers gives chase, it is obvious that ADIP is working.
- Sam gives chase but the assassin is killed by a car bomb.
- The other convicts find her body and give chase to the men.
- Perry attempts to flee and Chuck gives chase through the train station.
- For the moon to give chase to the man on her face,
- An Oscar will give chase and usually swallow the feeder fish whole.
- Noting a pickup truck barreling up a dirt turn-off, Aurelio gives chase.
- Victor and Alex give chase and cause an accident that kills Suzanne.
- He runs into the woods with Diamond and the thugs give chase.
- The bondsman wants his money back and sends his minions to give chase.
- go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
synonyms：, , , , , , ,