give a leg up meaning in Hindigive a leg up sentence in Hindi
• सहायता करना
|give: सप्लाई करना झोंक|
|a: एक कोई अ अंग्रेजी|
|leg: टाँग टांग पाया पैर|
|up: ऊपर की ओर उठा हूआ|
- But by the same token, there was always someone there giving a leg up, or a word of encouragement.
- U . S . computer-makers say the restrictions merely give a leg up to their competitors abroad who sell similar technology.
- Sony's troubles could give a leg up to RCA, which reports no difficulties with its satellite dish system, he said.
- Some software developers contend that Microsoft has " hidden APIs " in Windows that give a leg up to its own applications and favored partners.
- Some software developers contend that Microsoft has " hidden APIs " in Windows that give a leg up to its own applications business and favored partners.
- Those four companies also benefited from hundreds of millions of dollars in government subsidies that were supposed to promote competition by giving a leg up to tiny entrepreneurs, the critics say.
- The timetable called for Cigar to be saddled in the paddock by his trainer, Bill Mott, who then would give a leg up to Jerry Bailey, the horse's rider.
- Representing the university, John Payton acknowledged that Michigan gives a leg up to minority applicants by awarding them 20 points on a selection index that combines grade point average ( up to 80 points ), standardized test scores ( up to 12 ) and other factors like geography, leadership and alumni connections.
- "It had really gotten to a point where they just weren't having fun anymore and dreading being out on the road in the past situation . " " Now, the temperament of the band is great, and that seems to give a leg up to the writing and creative process.
- They can be a route towards corporate benefits, which give a leg up to the company as a whole, not just an individual . " A'manipulator'will often achieve career or personal goals by co-opting as many colleagues as possible into their plans . " Despite the fact that the hidden agenda is a personal victory, allying with unsuspecting co-workers strengthens the manipulator's personal position and ensures that they will be the last person accused of wrongdoing.