gimcrack meaning in Hindigimcrack sentence in Hindi
• सस्ती या नुमाईशी चीज
• दिखावटी चीज़
- It is also full of made-in-China gimcracks.
- Sheikh Mohammed said in a speech delivered to the Gimcrack dinner in York.
- By the time that Royal Applause reappeared in the Gimcrack Stakes at Newmarket.
- This movie is not just some gimcrack farce.
- That they devise gimcrack organizational systems with boxes and files and envelopes and calendars.
- He campaigned in Europe for three years, winning the Gimcrack Stakes in 1980.
- And the Wang derives almost half its annual revenue from Ballet rent, concessions and gimcrack sales.
- They sold necessities and gimcracks, and were a gathering place for friends to chat over coffee.
- A few times she's given me photos or gimcracks that actually belonged to my brothers.
- Beatty and Khan were joint owners of Tant Mieux, the 1939 winner of the Gimcrack Stakes.
- ornamental objects of no great value
synonyms：, , , , ,
- tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
synonyms：, , , , , , , , , , ,