gild meaning in Hindi
• मुलम्मा करना
• कलई करना
• कली करना
• सोना आदि चढ़ाना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The Town and Country Limited puts the gild on the lily.
- The new millennium has brought gild first and defend yourself second,
- The almond whipped cream alongside serves to pleasantly gild the lily.
- Interest groups and task groups were called gilds rather than committees.
- In the trade gilds there were apprentices, companions and masters.
- Wendi Morgan depends on her gold choker necklace to gild her image.
- But he is not one to shift blame or gild the lily.
- Gilds denies the charges and is suing Bouterse for defamation.
- Gilds said there were no Surinamese in prison in the United Kingdom.
- Suriname is seeking a similar agreement with the Netherlands, Gilds said.
- a formal association of people with similar interests; "he joined a golf club"; "they formed a small lunch society"; "men from the fraternal order will staff the soup kitchen today"
synonyms：club, social club, society, guild, lodge, order