gig meaning in Hindigig sentence in Hindi
• जहाज के साथ की नाव
• हल्की गाड़ी जो एक घोड़े द्वारा खींची जाती है
• संगीतकार की बुकिंग
- Kidd and her weekly gig at the cafe need little introduction.
- Doing a talk show is the easiest gig in show business,
- That means taking a gig where ever it's offered.
- That's why I like a home gig ."
- One said he needed the access to complement his television gig.
- "Oh, we're traveling to the gig.
- And the last gig we have there is Istanbul, Turkey.
- This isn't a bad gig Gary Stevens has going.
- Second, he's too stuffed with gigs of data.
- Maxwell didn't even show for his first solo gig.
- a booking for musicians; "they played a gig in New Jersey"
- small two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage; with two seats and no hood
- tender that is a light ship''s boat; often for personal use of captain
- long and light rowing boat; especially for racing
- a cluster of hooks (without barbs) that is drawn through a school of fish to hook their bodies; used when fish are not biting
- an implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
synonyms：, , ,