germination meaning in Hindigermination sentence in Hindi
- Then, a little water will seep in and stimulate germination.
- What it does is slow down crop germination and early development.
- Taller blades block the light needed to ensure weed seed germination.
- I have excellent germination results _ in fact, too good.
- Germination may occur in three weeks or more at room temperature.
- One that gardeners will soon experience is the magic of germination.
- Check frequently for signs of germination, then remove the boards.
- The seeds germination is conditioned by the presence of specific fungi.
- However, it requires adequate moisture for germination and early growth.
- During germination, the tube cell elongates into a pollen tube.
- the origin of some development; "the germination of their discontent"
- the process whereby seeds or spores sprout and begin to grow