gentle wind meaning in Hindigentle wind sentence in Hindi
• मंद हवा
• हल्की हवा
|gentle: उमरा लाखा क्रमिक|
|wind: पवन सांस फटकना हवा|
- Lehman said about the soft landing areas, receptive greens and gentle wind.
- Florida will stay balmy with ample sunshine and gentle winds.
- But the wait for rain and gentler winds dragged on in other threatened areas.
- We needed slow currents, gentle winds and good visibility.
- At 25 grams, its very light nature makes it easily susceptible to gentle wind currents.
- Gentle winds and calms occur in April and May.
- Gentle winds blew the cloud right through the city.
- Gentle winds will allow sea breezes to develop, keeping the coast noticeably cooler than the interior.
- To address the poverty, the U . S . military has launched " Operation Gentle Wind ."
- A saba wind is a gentle wind that blows from the northeast, symbolizing the whispers of lovers.
- a slight wind (usually refreshing); "the breeze was cooled by the lake"; "as he waited he could feel the air on his neck"