general acceptance meaning in Hindigeneral acceptance sentence in Hindi
• साधारण स्वीकृति
• सामान्य सकार
• सामान्य स्वीकृति
|general: अविशेषक जनरल|
|acceptance: अनुमोदन परिग्रह|
- There's general acceptance that this is part of Croatia, " he said.
- Larson s work has not received general acceptance by the scientific community.
- It was eventually replaced outright with the general acceptance of the'universal tank'idea.
- I think there is general acceptance that we have to move on.
- Utamaro has gained general acceptance as one of the form's greatest masters.
- He filled the office, with general acceptance, until 1811, when his health failed.
- Pacemakers did not gain general acceptance in the United States until the mid-1960s.
- This volume led to Crabbe's general acceptance as an important poet.
- QED thus won physicists'general acceptance . and called for an aether.
- It's still there, but the local name never won general acceptance.