gear box meaning in Hindigear box sentence in Hindi
• गियर बॉक्स
• औज़ार सन्दूक
• गियर बक्स
|gear: औजार कपड़े गियर भूल|
|box: बक्स कटोरा मंजूषा|
- Cordless drill with 24-position clutch and two-speed gear box; $ 99.99, Sears.
- The four speed gear box featured synchromesh on the top two ratios.
- A gear box failure ended Brack's day after the first pit stops.
- The vehicle has no chain, pedals, gear box, mechanical brake, cables or levers.
- Most modern manual-transmission vehicles are fitted with a synchronized gear box.
- He's the one who says he's downshifting his emotional gear box.
- They are equipped with drum brakes, the handbrake is a gear box brake.
- Hakkinen had gear box problems in the last race and had to stop.
- The four speed gear box also came from the latest Anglia.
- The gear box is combined into one block with a planetary steering gear.
- the shell (metal casing) in which a train of gears is sealed