gaucherie meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Sally is the personification of well-meaning American gaucherie in the postwar era.
- To say people were disgusted at the Sun's gaucherie is to understate the reaction.
- It's like a Mozart or Edison, whose occasional gaucherie we excuse because of his great gifts ".
- It remains one of the prodigies of nature and can ignore the gaucherie of its setting like a fine-cut diamond in a cheap plastic ring.
- Another important shared interest, one that must have made up for much of Van Vechten's racial gaucherie, was his endless enthusiasm for Hughes'writing.
- In contrast to Ms . Caldwell's stylish outfit, the students in " Master Class " are dressed to reveal their youthful gaucherie, which Ms . Greenwood spoofs with wry amusement.
- In the interests of those who might otherwise stumble into gaucherie, here's a short list of matters that, in respect to the victims of the sniper, must not be brought up in polite conversation.
- The processions of animals, typical of earlier examples, or humans derive from the Near East and Mediterranean, and Nancy Sandars finds the style shows " a " gaucherie " that betrays the artist working in a way that is uncongenial, too much at variance with the temper of the craftsmen and the craft ".