game licence meaning in Hindigame licence sentence in Hindi
• आखेट हेतु अनुमतिपत्र
• शिकार का परमिट
|game: शिकार हंसी आखेट|
- Acquired game licences which they intend to build upon include " Egypt ".
- The act also established the need for game licences and the appointing of gamekeepers.
- A single small game licence may cover all small game species and be subject to yearly bag limits.
- Under New York state law, it is unlawful to profit from promoting a poker game without the appropriate gaming licences.
- Sambar deer are protected wildlife game species in Victoria and New South Wales, and a game licence is required to hunt them.
- The rejected bills included various vehicle examination fees, penalties for illegal parking on private roads, gas safety certificate fees and mechanical game licence fees.
- He has also expanded the tombola business into Europe with tombola receiving gaming licences for Spain in July 2012 and later Italy in December 2012.
- On March 19, 2015 Pinnacle announced the award of a Class II Remote Maltese Gaming Licence, MGA / CL2 / 1069 / 2015 for the provision of sports betting.
- THE Ministry of Finance agreed to renew the gaming licence issued to Olympia Industries Bhd's subsidiary, Diriwan Corp Sdn Bhd, to conduct three-digit, four-digit and Lotto games from January 1.
- They decided to take advantage of their reputation as a publisher of quality licensed titles by seeking the official video game licence for the Olympic Summer Games " respectively ).