• महिलाओं के प्रति शिष्ट आचरण
• नारी भक्ती
• नारियों के प्रति शिष्टाचार्
gallantry meaning in Hindi
[ 'gæləntri ] sound:gallantry sentence in Hindi
- Here in this pretty world, Gallantry took its last bow.
- He has a sort of Russian gallantry _ depressed but jaunty.
- He was awarded the Military Cross for gallantry during military operations.
- Lt McClernand was awarded the Medal of Honor for his gallantry.
- For this gallantry, both officers were awarded the George Medal.
- He was posthumously awarded the King's commendation for gallantry.
- Throughout the action Corporal Chapman displayed outstanding gallantry and superb courage.
- Private Ratcliffe had displayed similar gallantry and resource on previous occasions.
- For most conspicuous gallantry on active service in the Middle East.
- For conspicuous gallantry and devotion to duty in tending the wounded.
- polite attentiveness to women
- the qualities of a hero or heroine; exceptional or heroic courage when facing danger (especially in battle); "he showed great heroism in battle"; "he received a medal for valor"
synonyms：, , , , ,
- courtesy towards women