• व्यर्थ घूमने वाला
gadabout meaning in Hindigadabout sentence in Hindi
- The factory also produced the slightly more expensive Phillips Gadabout models.
- The distinctive theme tune was " Glad Gadabout " by Johnny Scott.
- Door to door paratransit service is provided by GADABOUT Transportation Services, Inc.
- On the weekly Gadabout Gaddis program " The Flying Fisherman,"
- "a gadabout " and " a serial monogamist ."
- Thank you for sharing, Gadabout Gaddis.
- She often aids Gadabout and his squire Will ( later Juan ) in their adventures.
- Will he become a talk-show gadabout and literary lion, too busy to write?
- Consequently, Fellini s interpretation goes against the traditional notion of Casanova as an enlightened gadabout.
- Ainikki, Lemmink�inen's sister spies Kyllikki and informs young Lemmink�inen of his gadabout wife.
- a restless seeker after amusement or social companionship