fuze setter meaning in Hindi
• फ्यूज योजित्र
• फ्यूज सेटर
|fuze: गलाना जोड़ना|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Some offered a go / no-go functional test through the fuze setter.
- They also had automatic fuze setters.
- These have been superseded by induction fuze setters that do not require physical contact with the fuze.
- Later versions introduced induction fuze setting and testing instead of physically placing a fuze setter on the fuze.
- A great improvement in 1942 was the introduction of Machine Fuze Setter No . 11, on Mounting Mk.
- The Mk IIC mounting enabled fully automatic engagements, apart from putting shells into the feed to the machine fuze setter.
- This is done just before firing using either a wrench or a fuze setter pre-set to the required fuze length.
- The projectile is placed nose down in one of three Fuze Setter Mechanisms ( commonly called fuze pots ) on the mount.
- ;Fuze setter : Single Mount Fuze-setting Indicator RegulatorHe operates the equipment which sets the fuze time on projectiles with mechanical time fuzes.
- If the man is delivering a projectile with a mechanical time fuze, he then spins a hand crank just in front of that fuze setter mechanism.