futurism meaning in Hindifuturism sentence in Hindi
• भविष्यवादी कलात्मक आंदोलन
- The terrain-hugging prison is a study in penal futurism.
- The Italian painter and designer Fortunato Depero came late to Futurism.
- Their experiments with Cubism, Futurism, and Suprematism were bold.
- He was a major French Futurism, Dadaism, and Surrealism.
- He was influenced by the young Soviet poets who advocated Futurism.
- Futurist is not in the sense of the art movement futurism.
- In these works he further assimilated elements of Cubism and Futurism.
- His early paintings were influenced by cubism, futurism and vorticism.
- Mendelsohn is an exception whose work bordered on futurism and constructivism.
- His first works was influenced by French cubism and Itialian futurism.
- the position that the meaning of life should be sought in the future
- an artistic movement in Italy around 1910 that tried to express the energy and values of the machine age