funfair meaning in Hindifunfair sentence in Hindi
• मनोरंजन पार्क
- Ashby Statutes, a travelling funfair, is held every September.
- This is a venue used to host travelling funfairs and circuses.
- They performed at the school as well as at funfairs elsewhere.
- However the resort still retains several swimming pools and a funfair.
- At the end of September begins the Michaelis-funfair.
- Many had visited the funfair and were questioned by police.
- This second pavilion housed a large undercover funfair rather than a theatre.
- Also lots of sweet is sold in funfair of expressing the happiness.
- However the resort still retains a swimming pool and funfair.
- The Gat pistol has also become popular in funfairs and arcade stalls.
- a traveling show; having sideshows and rides and games of skill etc.
- a commercially operated park with stalls and shows for amusement