frontwards meaning in Hindifrontwards sentence in Hindi
• आगे की ओर
- The person lands backwards or frontwards, depending on the spin.
- Other parks operate one side frontwards and one side backwards.
- Everyone else on South Second drives in frontward.
- Sit frontward, sideways or backward; the saddle shape keeps legs comfortably apart.
- We skated as fast as we could frontward and backward, getting into pileups.
- The alliance's frontward soldiers dived for a series of ditches and gullies.
- Flip to the inside cover, and the flasher is turned frontward in fetching bra and panties.
- But the baseball cap, worn sideways, frontward or backward, is still a good option for both sexes.
- Ajamulambi Mala ( garland ), right lower hand exposed frontward in Abhaymudra while upper left holding the Shudarshan Chakra.
- Not so much frontwards, but the running he did backwards, putting pressure on the tendon, is very encouraging,