fronde meaning in Hindifronde sentence in Hindi
- 1649-French court leaves Paris at outbreak of Fronde Rebellion.
- This " Spanish Fronde " was almost purely a military affair.
- In 1649, during the Fronde, Aubervilliers fell into misery.
- At the end of the Fronde, the Intendants were reinstated.
- Mazarin feared that an alliance between Cond?and the Fronde was imminent.
- After the Fronde he engaged in financial affairs, thanks to Fouquet.
- His moderate attitude during the Fronde permitted him to come through uncompromised.
- He played an important role in the first hours of the Fronde.
- The Fronde as a civil war was now over.
- The Fronde of 1646 53 was also marked by anti-tax riots.