freshet meaning in Hindifreshet sentence in Hindi
• समुद्र में जाकर मिलनेवाला ताजे पानी का वेग
- In 1942, freshets destroyed the rewatered sections of the canal.
- It's great to hear primary freshets running in both parties.
- And then it hit me like a November freshet off Elliott Bay.
- To hear some tell it, that trickle may soon become a freshet.
- Wealth is rushing in upon us like a freshet.
- Water flow is highest during the spring freshet and lowest in the fall.
- Freshets from Himalayan snowmelt created treacherous seasonal currents.
- Another freshet struck on February 10, 1840, closing the bridge until 1843.
- During freshets, the waters of the stream sometimes backed up into the spring.
- In 1618 a freshet destroyed the new fort, and it was abandoned for good.
- the occurrence of a water flow resulting from sudden rain or melting snow