|millet: जौ बाजरा कुंकनी|
foxtail millet meaning in Hindifoxtail millet sentence in Hindi
- Finger millet, proso millet, and foxtail millet are also important crop species.
- In Southeast Asia, foxtail millet is commonly cultivated in its dry, upland regions.
- At Liangchengzhen, rice, foxtail millet, broomcorn millet and wheat were grown.
- Foxtail Millet is known to have been the first domesticated millet.
- The most common agricultural food staples during Han were wheat, barley, rice, foxtail millet, proso millet, and beans.
- Foxtail millet arrived in Europe later; carbonized seeds first appear in the second millennium BC in central Europe.
- Agriculturally, the people at Karuo relied primarily on foxtail millet, while some evidence for broomcorn millet was also discovered.
- Foxtail Millet was cultivated in China by 2700 B . C . and during the Stone Age in Europe.
- Birds are especially fond of foxtail millet ( Setaria macrocheata ), which blends beautifully with native flowers in wild gardens.
- The earliest evidence for rice and foxtail millet agriculture in southwest China was discovered at the type site at Baodun.
- coarse drought-resistant annual grass grown for grain, hay, and forage in Europe and Asia and chiefly for forage and hay in United States