fourth generation language meaning in Hindifourth generation language sentence in Hindi
• चतुर्थ पीढी भाषा
|fourth: चौथाई पाव चतुर्थ|
|fourth generation: चतुर्थ पीठी|
|generation: उत्पादन औलाद जनन|
|language: बोली भाषा शब्द|
- :* Fourth generation languages very much have a basis in computer science.
- An archetype of a declarative language is the fourth generation language SQL, and the family of functional languages and logic programming.
- DATATRIEVE's command structure is nearly plain English, and it is an early example of a Fourth Generation Language ( 4GL ).
- By combining a fourth generation language and relational database, OpenEdge ABL allows the use of the Rapid Application Development ( RAD ) model for developing software.
- He lived in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, working as a programmer for Caterpillar Inc . between 1976 and 1978, after which he returned to New Zealand to develop a new concept in computer programming through his creation of the fourth generation language known as LINC . LINC remains New Zealand's most successful software export to date.
- As an application development platform, dBase fills a gap between lower-level languages such as C, C + +, and Java, and high-level proprietary 4GLs ( fourth generation languages ) and purely visual tools, providing relative ease-of-use for business people with less formal programming skill and high productivity for professional developers willing to trade off the low-level control.