forward delivery meaning in Hindi
• वायदा सुपुर्दगी
|forward: अग्र भविष्य में|
|delivery: डिलिवरी अर्पण|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Baltimore County, Md ., $ 55 million of general obligation bonds for forward delivery pension refunding bonds.
- The additional supplies could shrink the backwardation in crude prices, reducing the premium for prompt crude compared with forward deliveries.
- Realizing this, Richard Thornton went quickly about the city obtaining signatures on contracts for the forward delivery of Baltic goods.
- Forward selling : Some buyers offer a secure price for forward delivery of wool based on estimated measurements or the results of previous clips.
- Based on the similarities between swaps and " forward delivery " contracts, the swap market grew rapidly in the United States during the 1980s.
- "Instant messaging in voice " : The next development in messaging was in making text messaging real-time, rather than just asynchronous store-and-forward delivery into a mailbox.
- Lower aluminum prices may hurt Alcan Aluminium Ltd . The price of aluminum for forward delivery fell US $ 23 to US $ 1, 692 a metric ton.
- The 1995 revision lowers the number of forward deliveries included to those within six months of the current date, up to a maximum of five delivery months per commodity.
- This September, the Japanese market will move to an eight-day period, which is seen as both easier to understand for foreign investors, and by bringing forward delivery, less risky.
- German vocal training is mirrored in the earnest demeanor and straining, forward deliveries of tenors like Peter Seiffert ( Hueon ) and Deon van der Walt ( Oberon ).