forward current meaning in Hindi
• महोर्मि अग्रधारा
|forward: अग्र भविष्य में|
|current: विद्युत प्रवाह|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The forward current is very small and becomes equivalent to the reverse current of a conventional diode.
- The " gain " of a bipolar transistor normally refers to forward current transfer ratio, either " h"
- At sufficient voltages, the thyristor changes to its on state with low voltage drop and large forward current.
- The most important parameter for transistors is usually the forward current gain, h 21, in the common emitter configuration.
- At high frequencies, the PIN diode appears as a resistor whose resistance is an inverse function of its forward current.
- Therefore, the carrier distribution in the whole device is governed by a dynamic equilibrium between reverse current and forward current.
- Typically the specification will primarily provide a maximum forward voltage drop at one or more forward currents and a reverse leakage current.
- Typically, an inverter consists of an NPN transistor with the emitter connected to ground and the base biased with a forward current.
- To my understanding both terms describe a forward current that flows the p-n diode under the influence of an externally applied voltage.
- The transistor operated in response to light emitted from the LED when forward current bias was generated across the junction of the diode.