forward contract meaning in Hindiforward contract sentence in Hindi
• अग्रिम संविदा
• वायदा ठेका
|forward: अग्र भविष्य में|
|contract: स्वीकृत हात नियम|
- Future contracts also differ from forward contracts in that delivery never happens.
- Forward contracts, for example, have been a staple of agriculture for decades.
- Additionally, forward contracts and pre-paying for feedstuffs counteracts the variation in both commodities.
- The Commodity Futures Trading Commission approved forward contracts for electricity beginning in 1999.
- "The central bank can't take on itself fulfillment of obligations for forward contracts,"
- No new forward contracts were entered into during the quarter, Mt Leyshon said.
- The exchange also featured forward contracts, a forefather to today's derivatives.
- "I'm fundamentally opposed to the process of board members putting forward contracts directly,"
- The index includes treasury bills, foreign exchange forward contracts, and deposits.
- Some companies hedge against currency fluctuations by buying or selling options and forward contracts.