form meaning in Hindi
[ fɔ:m ] sound:form sentence in Hindi
- we may be moving into yet another economic form
तो हम शायद बढ रहे हैं एक ऐसी नयी अर्थ-व्यवस्था की ओर
- as easy to form friendships halfway around the world
आसान के रूप में दुनिया भर में दोस्ती बनाने के लिए
- But to make large forms was too heavy and expensive.
लेकिन बड़ी मुर्तिया बनाना काफी भारी और महँगा था |
- The folk art forms are much in evidence here .
लोक क़थाओं के अनेक रूपों का प्रदर्शन इनमें होता है .
- And all forms of intervention need support,
किसी भी तरह के हस्तक्षेप को समर्थन की ज़रूरत होती है,
- And they assemble, and they form these kinds of mechanisms.
और वो जुड़ते है, और वे इस तरह का तंत्र बनाते है |
- in the Fifth Century B.C., was essentially an art form
पांचवी शताब्दी ई. पू. में, अनिवार्य रूप से एक कला
- The cricket ground can be of various different forms and shapes.
इसका मैदान कई आकार और आकृतियों का हो सकता है।
- This book will be remain in original form till end of days.
यह पुस्तक अपने मूल स्वरूप में प्रलय तक रहेगी।
- the worst form of human rights violation,
मानव अधिकारों के उलंघन के सबसे गंदे रूप के बारे में,
- the spatial arrangement of something as distinct from its substance; "geometry is the mathematical science of shape"
- a mold for setting concrete; "they built elaborate forms for pouring the foundation"
- a life-size dummy used to display clothes
synonyms：, , ,
- the visual appearance of something or someone; "the delicate cast of his features"
- a particular mode in which something is manifested; "his resentment took the form of extreme hostility"
- any spatial attributes (especially as defined by outline); "he could barely make out their shapes"
synonyms：, , ,
- an ability to perform well; "he was at the top of his form"; "the team was off form last night"
- alternative names for the body of a human being; "Leonardo studied the human body"; "he has a strong physique"; "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"
synonyms：, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality; "sculpture is a form of art"; "what kinds of desserts are there?"
- a perceptual structure; "the composition presents problems for students of musical form"; "a visual pattern must include not only objects but the spaces between them"
- the phonological or orthographic sound or appearance of a word that can be used to describe or identify something; "the inflected forms of a word can be represented by a stem and a list of inflections to be attached"
- a printed document with spaces in which to write; "he filled out his tax form"
- an arrangement of the elements in a composition or discourse; "the essay was in the form of a dialogue"; "he first sketches the plot in outline form"
- (biology) a group of organisms within a species that differ in trivial ways from similar groups; "a new strain of microorganisms"
- a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy"
- (physical chemistry) a distinct state of matter in a system; matter that is identical in chemical composition and physical state and separated from other material by the phase boundary; "the reaction occurs in the liquid phase of the system"
- give shape or form to; "shape the dough"; "form the young child''s character"
- assume a form or shape; "the water formed little beads"
- make something, usually for a specific function; "She molded the rice balls carefully"; "Form cylinders from the dough"; "shape a figure"; "Work the metal into a sword"
synonyms：, , , ,
- establish or impress firmly in the mind; "We imprint our ideas onto our children"
- create (as an entity); "social groups form everywhere"; "They formed a company"
- to compose or represent:"This wall forms the background of the stage setting"; "The branches made a roof"; "This makes a fine introduction"
- develop into a distinctive entity; "our plans began to take shape"