force factor meaning in Hindiforce factor sentence in Hindi
- Various forcing factors, including greenhouse gases, land cover change, volcanoes, coupled ocean-atmosphere-land climate system.
- Other endorsement deals include Skullcandy headphones, Powerade, Force Factor sports drinks and a suburban Chicago Nissan dealership.
- There have to be other compelling reasons for consumers to embrace a change, and bankers should watch for those " forcing factors ."
- Tegen, a researcher at NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies, said, " it seems to be an important climate forcing factor, comparable to other effects.
- If the physics have been accurately calculated it gives a graphic idea of death by anoxia which is not in itself at all painful or unpleasant, although the g-force factors make the idea rather less than attractive as they could be unpleasant.
- The space shuttle program has been very clear that schedule is not a driver, a forcing factor, on their implementation of the recommendations, and we did not see that or sense that in any of the discussions we had with them this week,
- After some additional back-and-forth, some qualifying language got added to the effect that " " all climate models predict that an increase in greenhouse gases leads to an increase in global temperatures in the absence of other changes in forcing factors "-- a change that Connolley accepted.