fogy meaning in Hindifogy sentence in Hindi
- Krulwich almost immediately establishes himself as a Gore-recognizing fogy.
- At Lincoln Center the pianist would have been a fogy.
- Or maybe they'll be defiant fogies and crones.
- As an old fogy, I do not understand your newfangled descriptions.
- But baseball's fogies would have barred it.
- Fogies in the field of psychology usually dismiss such work as pathetically unacademic.
- Attention fellow dinosaurs, old fogies and senescent Beatlemaniacs.
- Things have changed from the days of those old fogy families of wealth.
- Old fogies get to have opinions and vote too.
- They were trying to elicit from fogy teachers some kind of negative reaction.
- someone whose style is out of fashion