• द्रव संतुलन
|fluid: तरल पदार्थ तरल|
|balance: संतोलक पहिया|
fluid balance meaning in Hindifluid balance sentence in Hindi
- People could be getting out there already at a negative fluid balance.
- The shifting of electrolytes and fluid balance increases cardiac workload and heart rate.
- "' Diuresis "'( ) is increased urination and the homeostatic maintenance of fluid balance.
- Sodium and potassium regulate the fluid balance in our bodies.
- In an acute hospital setting, fluid balance is monitored carefully.
- Instead, order is achieved through fluid balance of power agreements between local groups ."
- Carbohydrates are for energy, and electrolytes such as sodium and potassium maintain fluid balance.
- The subfornical organ's impact on the cardiovascular system is again mostly seen through fluid balance.
- Thus, the subfornical organ is involved in fluid balance.
- Immersion in water affects the circulation, renal system and fluid balance, breathing, and thermal balance.