flowering meaning in Hindiflowering sentence in Hindi
• कुसुमित होना
• पुष्पी शीर्ष
• फूल आना
• खिला हुआ
- Light pruning after spring-flowering shrubs have bloomed is fine.
- Maybe it was the flowering of the Oilers and the Cowboys.
- A . Nature has a variety of ways to cause flowering.
- After flowering, water and fertilize with bone meal or superphosphate.
- Little begins his narration with the saga of the flowering dogwoods.
- Many flowering / fruiting trees just have to get through adolescence.
- The walled yard is a lush, shaded, flowering paradise.
- And you might consider late-summer / fall flowering sedums.
- Here was this huge, underexploited resource, the flowering plants.
- Flowering continues until frost and begins again in mid-spring.
- the time and process of budding and unfolding of blossoms
synonyms：, , , ,
- a developmental process; "the flowering of antebellum culture"
- having a flower or bloom; "a flowering plant"