• हल्का स्वभाव
flippancies meaning in Hindiflippancies sentence in Hindi
- Such flippancy endeared him neither to conservatives nor to many other homosexuals.
- That was just the beginning of a night of flippancy.
- "There's a flippancy that shows in his demeanor.
- The tone oscillates wildly between droning academese and slick flippancy.
- In fact, Thoms is far more dedicated than his flippancy suggests.
- She has the dash and natural flippancy of a comedienne.
- Job interviews proved a great difficulty for Joad, due to his flippancy.
- His mastery of grammar is clear, but his weakness for flippancy is clearer.
- My warning to him / her against edit warring was simply dismissed with flippancy.
- But his natural flippancy is subdued in this role of a crook with a grievance.