flatcar meaning in Hindiflatcar sentence in Hindi
- In some countries " trailer on flatcar " or TOFC trains.
- His first job was unloading flatcars for the New York Central Railroad.
- People with crazed expressions are frantically pushing railway flatcars down the aisles.
- We all underestimated the strength of the demand for flatcars.
- Most of the railcars used were surplus flatcars equipped with new decks.
- Finally, they moved by unguarded flatcars to the Clinton Engineer Works.
- Empty flatcars will be placed on both ends of the loaded car.
- Each column was shipped to Dallas on a separate flatcar from Indiana.
- The circus solution to loading vehicles was to use a string of flatcars.
- VW's two-level flatcar design effectively became the first autorack.
- freight car without permanent sides or roof