flaming meaning in Hindi
• आग सी
• दहकता हुआ
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- "You're not throwing anything flaming or exploding.
- Certainly, the ongoing warfare fanned the flames of sectarian bigotry.
- Mary Kay Lasting Color Lipstick, Red Flame, $ 9.
- It is the one way to douse the flames of criticism.
- Before the flames reach your hand, light the tinder layer.
- Melt 5 tablespoons of butter in skillet over a moderate flame.
- The flames had eaten away some of the cardboard advertisements overhead.
- Laurie Moon saw the flames-- coming right at her.
- She complied while trying to shield them from the encroaching flames.
- My parents favored teak furniture and flame-red rya rugs.
- the process of combustion of inflammable materials producing heat and light and (often) smoke; "fire was one of our ancestors'' first discoveries"