fitter meaning in Hindifitter sentence in Hindi
- I'm a pipe fitter, not an asbestos worker.
- He is fitter than he has been in years, too.
- "He's getting fitter and stronger ."
- Other players are fitter, like second-seeded Andre Agassi.
- Since then, he has looked fitter and stronger and younger.
- I feel fitter, I feel healthy, I feel happy,
- "I've asked him to make me fitter.
- Fitter did not elaborate on Sovereign's planned legal action.
- Ex-RAF Engine Fitter Gordon Small was the first editor.
- Additionally, it employed over 1, 500 fitters and designers.
- someone who fits a garment to a particular person
- improved in health or physical condition