fisetin meaning in Hindifisetin sentence in Hindi
- Fisetin, like other flavonoids, has a planar structure, with multiple carbon rings.
- Other examples of such products are butein, piceatannol, isoliquiritigenin, fisetin, and quercetin.
- Based on lab studies, it appears that fisetin lodges in cell membranes and prevents oxidative damage to lipids in the cell membrane.
- Fisetin has shown anti-cancer activity in studies on cells and model animals conducted in laboratories, and appears to block the PI3K / AKT / mTOR pathway.
- Myricetin is structurally similar to fisetin, luteolin, and quercetin and is reported to have many of the same functions as these other members of the flavonol class of flavonoids.
- Fisetin, like other polyphenols such as resveratrol, is a sirtuin-activating compound and has been shown in laboratory studies to extend the life of simple organisms like yeast, worms, and flies.
- Fisetin is able to scavenge free radicals as a result of its electron donating capacity, which is due to the presence of two hydroxyl groups on one ring and a hydroxyl group on another ring.
- Like the other compounds, it has also been shown to be reactive in many different assays of biological activities, raising the possibility that any drug generated from fisetin would have too many side effects to be useful.
- Thus, the two UDP and flavonol 3-O-beta-D-glucoside . The flavonoids that can act as substrates within this reaction include quercetin, kaempferol, dihydrokaempferol, kaempferid, fisetin, and isorhamnetin.
- The anthraquinones chrysophanol, parietin and emodin, the flavonoids quercetin, fisetin, quercetin 3-0-rhamnoside, quercetin 3-0-galactoside and quercetin 3-0-rutinoside were isolated from the shoots of Syrian rhubarb.