fire up meaning in Hindifire up sentence in Hindi
- The bus fires up and the girls march to their beds.
- The list is sure to fire up arguments among music fans.
- So you better get fired up and work as a team.
- Fund raising is not something that gets hardcore marathoners fired up.
- I was really fired up when I came out to play,
- He said you cen7v fire up facing the hill like that.
- Some cockfighters even used strychnine to keep them all fired up.
- Then you listen for the rocket engine to fire up ."
- And they just fire up like a fireball on the charts.
- If the Yankees need that to get them fired up ..
- begin to smoke; "After the meal, some of the diners lit up"
- arouse or excite feelings and passions; "The ostentatious way of living of the rich ignites the hatred of the poor"; "The refugees'' fate stirred up compassion around the world"; "Wake old feelings of hatred"
synonyms：, , , ,