fire meaning in Hindi
[ 'faiə ] sound:fire sentence in Hindi
- And certainly, we could have been shoveling out those fire hydrants all along,
बेशक हम बर्फ हटाते भी आ रहे हो सकते हैं ,
- So we could show the firing rate of that neuron
तो हम इस न्यूरोन के तरंग भेजने की दर को दिखा सकते है
- The terrorists open fire at Yadav and kill him .
आतंकवादी यादव पर गोलियां चलकर उन्हें मार देते हैं .
- After so much prayer fire had given it to him.
[जो कई मान्यताओं के अनुसार उनको अग्नि-देव ने दिया था।
- There is a ton of information on that fire hydrant.
उस आग बुझाने वाले यत्र के पास बहुत सी जानकारी है
- The fire absorbs the water and keeps it from overflowing .
अग्नि जल को सोख लेती है और उसमें ज़्वार नहीं आता .
- which would be represented in the firing of grid cells.
जो दर्शाया जायेगा ग्रिड कोशिकओं के तरंग भेजने से |
- And we have not been able to convince the fire brigade people
और हम अग्निशमन विभाग के लोगों को ये समझा नहीं सके
- Dhrowpathi: Daughter of Drupath who was born from fire.
द्रौपदी : द्रुपद की पुत्री जो अग्नि से प्रकट हुई थी।
- who were pretty much done putting out the fire at this point,
जिन्होंने अब आग पर काफी हद तक नियंत्रण कर लिया था,
- the act of firing weapons or artillery at an enemy; "hold your fire until you can see the whites of their eyes"; "they retreated in the face of withering enemy fire"
- a fireplace in which a relatively small fire is burning; "they sat by the fire and talked"
- intense adverse criticism; "Clinton directed his fire at the Republican Party"; "the government has come under attack"; "don''t give me any flak"
synonyms：, , ,
- the event of something burning (often destructive); "they lost everything in the fire"
- a severe trial; "he went through fire and damnation"
- feelings of great warmth and intensity; "he spoke with great ardor"
synonyms：, , , , ,
- the process of combustion of inflammable materials producing heat and light and (often) smoke; "fire was one of our ancestors'' first discoveries"
- fuel that is burning and is used as a means for cooking; "put the kettle on the fire"; "barbecue over an open fire"
- once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
- bake in a kiln so as to harden; "fire pottery"
- destroy by fire; "They burned the house and his diaries"
- cause to go off; "fire a gun"; "fire a bullet"
- go off or discharge; "The gun fired"
- start firing a weapon
- call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses); "arouse pity"; "raise a smile"; "evoke sympathy"
synonyms：, , , , , ,
- drive out or away by or as if by fire; "The soldiers were fired"; "Surrender fires the cold skepticism"
- provide with fuel; "Oil fires the furnace"
- terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position; "The boss fired his secretary today"; "The company terminated 25% of its workers"
synonyms：, , , , , , , , ,