• अविधेय क्रिया
• असमापिका क्रिया
• पुरुष-अनियत क्रियारूप
• विधेय क्रिया
• समापिका क्रिया
|finite: परिमित सावधि|
|verb: क्रिया क्रियापद|
finite verb meaning in Hindifinite verb sentence in Hindi
- However, finite verbs are much more commonly used in speech.
- Position 5 is for non-finite verbs, such as auxiliaries.
- Finite verbs are marked for subject person, number, and gender.
- Finite verbs take subjective pronominal referentials and are predicative words.
- Gapping is widely assumed to obligatorily elide a finite verb.
- The subject remains a dependent finite verb when subject-auxiliary inversion occurs:
- These trees show the finite verb as the root of all sentence structure.
- That type of inversion fails if the finite verb is not an auxiliary:
- Here we see an objective complement of a finite verb begin with the quantifier.
- The verb distinguishes three forms functioning as finite verbs, known as conjugations.