• समापन रेखा
• फिनिश लाइन
|finish: अन्त परिष्कार|
|line: श्रेणी डोरी पेशा|
finish line meaning in Hindifinish line sentence in Hindi
- And there were two finish lines because of the track extension.
- I made some mistakes and I reached the finish line exhausted.
- Only three had enough to make it to the finish line.
- I never saw him so tired at the finish line before,
- A few seconds later I was almost to the finish line.
- The first one to the finish line still gets the gold.
- He beat Germano Pierdomenico and Sergey Smetanine to the finish line.
- He appeared relaxed and in good mood at the finish line.
- The two men hugged after both had crossed the finish line.
- He crossed the finish line about eight seconds ahead of Fredriksson.
- a line indicating the location of the finish of a race