find meaning in Hindi
[ faind ] sound:find sentence in Hindi
• प्राप्त वस्तु
• उपलब्ध करना
• जाँच करना
• ढूँढ निकालना
• पाया जाना
• प्राप्त करना
• सफल होना
• पता लगाना
• ज्ञात करना
• खोज करना
• ढूंढ निकालना
• अनुभव करना
• अन्वेषण करना
• हाथ लगना
- Crocodiles are found in the Indus River in the south.
दक्षिण में सिन्धु नदी में मगरमच्छ पाए जाते हैं ।
- Maybe to Terezín to find Mummy and Daddy .
शायद तेरे ज़िन की तरफ , माँ और बाबू को ढूँढ़ने के लिए ।
- S/MIME Decrypt: No encrypted content found
S/MIME विगोपन करें: कोई गुप्त अंतरवस्तु प्राप्त नहीं हुई
- Failed to find entry point function '%s' in '%s': %s
'%s' में प्रवेश बिंदु फ़ंक्शन '%s' को खोजने में असफल: %s
- It is around this period 's layer that the fifth skeleton was found .
इसी काल की परत में पांचवां कंकाल पाया गया .
- We're finding that people can share the same spaces,
हम देख रहे हैं कि लोग एक ही स्थान को बाँट सकते हैं ,
- the marathon found ways to bring people together.
मैराथन लोगों को एक साथ लाने के लिए तरीके खोजता गया.
- Fast-forward to Pennsylvania, where I find myself today.
और फ़िर सीधे पेन्सिलवेनिया, जहाँ मैं आजकल हूँ।
- No handler found for XML node '%s', class '%s'!
एक्सएमएल नोड'%s', वर्ग '%s' के लिए कोई हैन्डलर नहीं मिला!
- So when I found a cheap camera on the subway,
तो जब मुझे एक दिन ट्रेन में एक सस्ता कैमरा पड़ा मिला,
- the act of discovering something
- a productive insight
- accept and make use of one''s personality, abilities, and situation; "My son went to Berkeley to find himself"
- receive a specified treatment (abstract); "These aspects of civilization do not find expression or receive an interpretation"; "His movie received a good review"; "I got nothing but trouble for my good intentions"
synonyms：, , ,
- come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds; "I feel that he doesn''t like me"; "I find him to be obnoxious"; "I found the movie rather entertaining"
- make a discovery; "She found that he had lied to her"; "The story is false, so far as I can discover"
- establish after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study; "find the product of two numbers"; "The physicist who found the elusive particle won the Nobel Prize"
- decide on and make a declaration about; "find someone guilty"
- make a discovery, make a new finding; "Roentgen discovered X-rays"; "Physicists believe they found a new elementary particle"
- succeed in reaching; arrive at; "The arrow found its mark"
- perceive or be contemporaneous with; "We found Republicans winning the offices"; "You''ll see a lot of cheating in this school"; "The 1960''s saw the rebellion of the younger generation against established traditions"; "I want to see results"
- discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of; "She detected high levels of lead in her drinking water"; "We found traces of lead in the paint"
synonyms：, , ,
- perceive oneself to be in a certain condition or place; "I found myself in a difficult situation"; "When he woke up, he found himself in a hospital room"
- obtain through effort or management; "She found the time and energy to take care of her aging parents"; "We found the money to send our sons to college"
- get something or somebody for a specific purpose; "I found this gadget that will serve as a bottle opener"; "I got hold of these tools to fix our plumbing"; "The chairman got hold of a secretary on Friday night to type the urgent letter"
- get or find back; recover the use of; "She regained control of herself"; "She found her voice and replied quickly"
- come upon, as if by accident; meet with; "We find this idea in Plato"; "I happened upon the most wonderful bakery not very far from here"; "She chanced upon an interesting book in the bookstore the other day"
synonyms：, , ,
- come upon after searching; find the location of something that was missed or lost; "Did you find your glasses?"; "I cannot find my gloves!"